Wednesday, July 14, 2010

A Day Delay....(Mrs. Hals needs some sleep!)

Yesterday was one of my favorite days of the entire trip...so I have LOTS of pictures and lots of information to share! Today was another busy day that involved quite a few interesting stops. I am exhausted. And thus, I am officially behind.

I will post as much as I can very soon. Things to look forward to? I will tell you of my visit to a Confucian Academy in the mountains, a visit to a beautiful village that still exists as it did during the Choson dynasty, and a conversation our group had with a 17th generation village elder on his five hundred year old porch! Sounds amazing? It was!

We are spending the morning at Hyundai tomorrow, but I have four or five hours on the bus in the afternoon to nap, listen to Dr. Peterson's lectures, and work on catching up on the blog, and I fully intend on doing so!

More very soon! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment